I have created a monster!
What originally started out as a couple (Part one. Part Two.) of small stories to make you lot laugh has now officially turned into a lumbering behemoth.
Where it's going to end I don't know. But the journey is certainly enjoyable for me and that can't be a bad thing. The only thing that is missing is constructive criticism from you all to let me know if I'm wasting my time or not. I know it's hardly high quality writing but I would value your thoughts on it. Even if it's to tell me to pack it in.
The Short story is called The Haunting (Though this will be subject to change.) and you can find it by clicking here for Part one, here for Part two, here for Part three, here for Part four. here for Part five and here for Part six.
It is currently running at just over 10,000 words so be prepared for quite a read.
(For those of you who intend on reading the whole thing please read the first two parts of the story and then continue on to the ones detailed as parts one through to six.)
Where it's going to end I don't know. But the journey is certainly enjoyable for me and that can't be a bad thing. The only thing that is missing is constructive criticism from you all to let me know if I'm wasting my time or not. I know it's hardly high quality writing but I would value your thoughts on it. Even if it's to tell me to pack it in.
The Short story is called The Haunting (Though this will be subject to change.) and you can find it by clicking here for Part one, here for Part two, here for Part three, here for Part four. here for Part five and here for Part six.
It is currently running at just over 10,000 words so be prepared for quite a read.
(For those of you who intend on reading the whole thing please read the first two parts of the story and then continue on to the ones detailed as parts one through to six.)
Comments
http://www.undiscoveredauthors.co.uk/
...ya never know!
Salagatle!