Open for questions.
I've decided to make this blog a bit more accessible to all you lovely people out there in webland..
Should you have any questions you'd like me to answer then feel free to drop me a line and I'll post the questions and answers on here for you all to enjoy.
Should you have any questions you'd like me to answer then feel free to drop me a line and I'll post the questions and answers on here for you all to enjoy.
Comments
Me thinks Lena doth try her luck...
Your problem seems to be that you are waiting for your prince charming to notice you. You need to grab the son of a bitch by the collar of his shirt and say in an almost desperate tone of voice "I haven't got any panties on, wanna get nekkid?"
This should solve your problem.
I shall try that this weekend. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for the idea.
And - oh yeah - at the same time you might notice that today I've also posted a challenge for you too...
Yes I do know more than one Lena.
This one needs some thought. I'll get back to you.
I'm decidedly unqualified to answer that question.
This is Cnut answers your questions not Doctor Ruth.