A place where ideas are welcomed with open arms, a place of love, peace and hope. (And dick jokes)
Pull up a chair and join me.
Who'd have thought...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
That a post I wrote, to espouse the good points (no pun intended) of breasts and get in one of my favorite bar-related jokes, would create such a furor on my blog.
I mean live and interactive..in person not in our birthday suits (I am hoping for your sake you've never seen me in my birthday suit otherwise I'll need to assume that you watch me through my patio doors of an evening heading for a glass of juice!).
I've noticed another clue as well...but I'll keep it too myself for now...it has managed to eliminate one guess I had though! If I'm right it means you have never met me or seen me live and interactive!!
Tootsie...I can't help but notice that you have avoided the question! I have eliminated one guess from your previous answers.
I'll give you my clue but in return you need to confirm (or deny?) that you know Mrs D!! Can't be fairer than that! The last clue I picked up was that you are up and about early...possibly accessing this before work or at it!
Well then Tootsie...I am consulting my crystal ball..it's clouding over but an image has come through...
I am guessing you work for Edinburgh City Council...Chesser House perhaps?...the words council tax have appeared...how strange!...I am also getting the initial "L"....
Am I getting warm or is the crystal ball buggered again?!
Anonymous said…
CAN WE LET THIS REST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GETTING BLOODY BORING, WHO THE HELL CARES WHO THIS DESPERATE FEMALE IS, I FECKING WELL DON'T ROSS OBVIOUSLY DOSN'T, IN FACT ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE "TOOTSIE AND JENNY" ARE THE ITEM, YES
In the intrests of honesty and fairness I feel this comment needs to be done. Apologies Tootsie if it pisses you off but needs must.
Ross has no intrest in finding out who you are or in meeting up with you. He guessed who you were some time ago and all the clues link in to make his guess seem like it was the right one. In any event he is currently contemplating a liason with someone else. It was mentioned to him that maybe he should just tell you he wasn't intrested but you know what men are like.
Anyway seems it ain't ever gonna happen. Sorry but I reckon you should be told so you can retain a bit of dignity and hopefully it will stop the gay fan club jumping on your back!
Enjoy your day of industrial action! Don't be a stranger.
Jen x
Anonymous said…
Hi Jenny,
I am sure Ross is more than able to speak for himself, doesn't need you to do it for him, just so we all know, this was a bit of fun on Tootsie part anyway. Subject closed.
I've decided to make this blog a bit more accessible to all you lovely people out there in webland.. Should you have any questions you'd like me to answer then feel free to drop me a line and I'll post the questions and answers on here for you all to enjoy.
Breasts. Tits. Hooters. Funbags. Chats. Boobs. Jigglies. Bazookas. Floppily doppilys. Ho-ho's. Call 'em what you will. Personally I'm in favour of the epithet Juggs. It's such a heartwarming word don't you think? And so it should be. It describes such heartwarming things. And not just heartwarming either, I for one know that they don't just warm my heart. But, let's not get into that. It wouldn't be a pretty picture to implant in your minds. There was a woman in the club tonight that had a pair of juggs so large it looked like she was smuggling 747 nosecones. The words that came out of my mouth when I saw her sitting were "Holy fuck, would you check out the puppies on her!" Seriously, these were huge. But not overly huge, they weren't Lolo Ferrari huge, 'cos that's just wrong no matter how you paint it. These were all natural, god made pillows of fun that caught my eye, not to mention other parts of my anatomy, and I couldn't ta...
So, there I was sitting at my desk watching A Clockwork Orange on DVD when the phone rang. In my usual style I picked it up and said the first thing that popped into my head. "Bonjour, l'hotel grand." I said, in my best French accent. (Which to be honest sounds a bit like Peter Sellars as Inspector Clouseau.) "Hello, can I speak to Ross Douglas." The voice on the other end of the phone said. "Speaking." I said, somewhat warily as I'm still wanted by the police in london. "This is ***** at the ******** ****** hotel. I've just received your application for the position of barman and I was wondering if you could come in for a little chat." The voice continued. "Sure, when would be the best time?" I said. "How about Thursday? Is that Ok with you?" The voice continued. "Thursday's fine with me. What time?" I asked. "How about 5pm?" Said the voice. "Sure, I'll be there." I said and p...
Comments
If I did guess who you were would you admit it?
Jenny
I have 2 ideas on who you may be...
Help me out by answering this simple question...yes or no will do and it'll eliminate one of the two guesses I have...
Have you ever seen me or Mrs D in the flesh???
I've noticed another clue as well...but I'll keep it too myself for now...it has managed to eliminate one guess I had though! If I'm right it means you have never met me or seen me live and interactive!!
I'll give you my clue but in return you need to confirm (or deny?) that you know Mrs D!! Can't be fairer than that! The last clue I picked up was that you are up and about early...possibly accessing this before work or at it!
I am guessing you work for Edinburgh City Council...Chesser House perhaps?...the words council tax have appeared...how strange!...I am also getting the initial "L"....
Am I getting warm or is the crystal ball buggered again?!
Ross has no intrest in finding out who you are or in meeting up with you. He guessed who you were some time ago and all the clues link in to make his guess seem like it was the right one. In any event he is currently contemplating a liason with someone else. It was mentioned to him that maybe he should just tell you he wasn't intrested but you know what men are like.
Anyway seems it ain't ever gonna happen. Sorry but I reckon you should be told so you can retain a bit of dignity and hopefully it will stop the gay fan club jumping on your back!
Enjoy your day of industrial action! Don't be a stranger.
Jen x
I am sure Ross is more than able to speak for himself, doesn't need you to do it for him, just so we all know, this was a bit of fun on Tootsie part anyway. Subject closed.
Phyllis