Whoo hoo.
I don't often get asked out for a drink by an attractive woman. In fact I've never been asked out for a drink by any woman. Ever. Until tonight...
The dynamically good looking Kirsty told me tonight that I had to come out for a drink with her in December. "Why?" I asked.
"Because I want to see you drunk." She said in her sexy voice.
I tried to be aloof about it all and nearly succeeded up until the point where I crumbled like a biscuit being run over by a steamroller. "So why December? If you want to see me drunk then we can go out next week." I suggested.
"I won't be able to drink. I'm pregnant, remember." She remarked.
I regained my smile and agreed that we'd go out and get blasted after the baby was born.
I just hope my diary is clear so I can make the time to go out and get rip-roaringly wrecked with this beautiful woman. Yeah right, as if I have a social life. Clearing my Diary for any month is simpler than clearing a blank blackboard.
I wonder if this event will count against the challenge "cupid" has set for me?
The dynamically good looking Kirsty told me tonight that I had to come out for a drink with her in December. "Why?" I asked.
"Because I want to see you drunk." She said in her sexy voice.
I tried to be aloof about it all and nearly succeeded up until the point where I crumbled like a biscuit being run over by a steamroller. "So why December? If you want to see me drunk then we can go out next week." I suggested.
"I won't be able to drink. I'm pregnant, remember." She remarked.
I regained my smile and agreed that we'd go out and get blasted after the baby was born.
I just hope my diary is clear so I can make the time to go out and get rip-roaringly wrecked with this beautiful woman. Yeah right, as if I have a social life. Clearing my Diary for any month is simpler than clearing a blank blackboard.
I wonder if this event will count against the challenge "cupid" has set for me?
Comments
Love Ya xx
Take a deep breath and realize I'm just writing.