Rumours of my demise...
Have been greatly exagerated.
Sorry to all three of my readers but my laptop is fucked and I have not had access to the internet for a month or so (which has played havoc on my world) and will be back online soon. I hope.
So, until I get back online in the comfort of my home...
Mahalo all.
Sorry to all three of my readers but my laptop is fucked and I have not had access to the internet for a month or so (which has played havoc on my world) and will be back online soon. I hope.
So, until I get back online in the comfort of my home...
Mahalo all.
Comments
Thought the men in grey suits had come and took you away glad it's only a technical hitch,
And here I was, busy arranging a tri to your place to a) Save you, b) save your machine, c) kick some serious butt at the green.
Oh for feck sake, another wasted effort.
Salagatle!
WV - nessee - there's a monster in there somewhere!
For my ID - check with DMD
Salagatle!