Yesterday...

All my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they're here to stay...

Sorry, I got sidelined there for a second... God knows why... Anyhoo, here we are again with the latest news from the wonderful world of me. Life is good, work is good and I am able to breath again after having spent the last couple of weeks coughing my lungs up after developing a chest infection that would bring down lesser mortals. (As one of the chosen few Children of the Grand Whazoo [may he giggle for all eternity] I am more than the sum of my parts and am immune to such trifling things such as pnuemonia.)

Today I spent most of the day in bed after playing around with all the lovely little FireFox addons I was raving about earlier in this blog until 5:45am. As such the day has mostly been taken up with sleep and work. But now I'm home after a good shift and am loose upon the web again.

I did manage to catch a small portion of the Mercury Prize last nigh though and have grabbed a copy of the winning album to listen to to see if I want to buy it and will let you all know what I think of it at some point. Fair enough, the judges of the Mercury prize will no doubt have reviewed it already but they don't have the same eyes as I do when it comes to music I may spend money on. If it sucks however I will delete it, save my money for something more worthwhile and curse the judges for having the musical taste of idiots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...