Babylon AD - A review...

Shite. With a capital S.

If you have an hour and a half of your life to spare this week, or any other week for that matter, I would highly recommend that you do not spend it watching this movie. Starring Vin Diesel (The non-thinking mans Arnold Schwarzenegger) Babylon AD is so awful if I were given the choice of watching it again or sticking hot needles into my eyes I'd plum for the latter option safe in the knowledge that it would be the more productive way to spend my time.

Comments

Any movie whose main actor has the initials of a popular groin ailment can't be any good for anything...
Gorilla Bananas said…
It sounds even worse than the re-make of Planet of the Apes. We gorillas will boycott it all over the Congo
Ross Douglas said…
The awfulness of this movies is indescribable. Nothing in the world could make me watch it again.

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?