Ye Cannae Change the Laws of Physics...
A body that is in motion will keep moving in a straight line
unless some outside force causes it to change direction.
Sir Isaac Newton.
unless some outside force causes it to change direction.
Sir Isaac Newton.
I'm all out of kilter this morning.
My head is fuggy.
Clear thoughts are hard to get a hold of.
What has caused this?
Dreams of loves long lost.
Dreams where one can touch but not feel.
The slightest touch threw me off course.
I awake and connect to the machine.
Searching.
Nothing found.
Why now?
Some unconcious need?
A subliminal desire?
A trick of the mind.
My head is fuggy.
Clear thoughts are hard to get a hold of.
What has caused this?
Dreams of loves long lost.
Dreams where one can touch but not feel.
The slightest touch threw me off course.
I awake and connect to the machine.
Searching.
Nothing found.
Why now?
Some unconcious need?
A subliminal desire?
A trick of the mind.
Comments
Salagatle!