Things I want to do on my holibobs.
This is a growing list of things I associate with the USA and would like to do while in Florida.
Whether I manage them or not is another thing.
Should any of you lot out there have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment.
* Just kidding.
Whether I manage them or not is another thing.
- Wrestle a Gator.
- Go to the ghetto.
- Attend a baseball game.
- Watch CNN for 12 hours straight.
- Attend a Gospel Church.
- Visit a mall.
- Do a drive by.*
- Sample Moonshine.
- See a Tornado.
- Visit a trailer park.
- Watch the Shuttle Launch.
Should any of you lot out there have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment.
* Just kidding.
Comments
Unfortunatly I couldn't get tickets to see Kenny Cheesy.
I'm so dissapointed.
How goes you?
Other than all of my busy travel plans, things are good...how are you?
You should go to a medieval times dinner & tournament! Think it's in Kissimee, Florida
:-D
xx
Your list is awesome, btw. I think all if it is doable. I wish I was able to help. What poor planning on our part.....
Glad to hear you're doing good and are livin la vida loca, as some irritating gimp once sang.
I'm doing well. Life is good and there is peace within my soul. How long it'll last is another thing. I'll give it about a month...
I'm sure Angie and I will have a hoot wherever we land of an evening. She's always good fun to be with and I'll look after her if we end up going to the ghetto.
P.S
Jerry Springer is filmed in Chicago.
Sounds like fun. May check it out. I've never jousted before.
Three things on that list are things I would never do. Can you guess which one is the one I would?
Thanks for pointing out the geographical differences of the meaning od "Drive by."
If you and bigstar were to be located anywhere within doable travelling distance you can be sure I'd drive by and say hi. One day, who knows. It'd be real nice to meet you both in the flesh.
As for the list I reckon I'm going to do the whole lot.
"P.S Jerry Springer is filmed in Chicago.".....Yeah, I know that...but hop on a plane, it's a damn sight closer than Edinburgh...