What's so difficult?

It's not rocket science.

It's an answering machine. That's all. Just a wee machine that answers my phone when I'm not here so whomever is calling can leave a message saying that they called and could I get back in touch whenever I have a chance on whatever phone number.

So, having established these facts can someone explain to me why the hell no-one seems to be able to grasp the concept?

I got in tonight to find "You Have 16 messages" flashing on my machine and not one message to go with aforementioned messages.

Do me a favour, if you call me and get my answering machine, LEAVE A MESSAGE!

Comments

twelve_squared said…
I would but I dont have your number.

:)

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3f716ffebe

really worth your time... before you rant on Tom Cruise and his lunacy... you should see what others in his "group" are thinking.

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?