Phrases you never hear...

  • "Right after I've done the dishes I'm going to circumcise myself with a butter knife."
  • "I'll be right with you when I've finished burying the corpse."
  • "One day I'm going to marry that skanky, aids infected, syphilitic whore."
  • "If I said I loved you would you shit in a bag and let me take it home with me?"
  • "I honestly think that the rules should be changed to allow George W Bush to serve another term in office."
  • "I love you so much I'd let you touch me like the scout master did."
  • "I find that the worst thing about sleeping with the dead is digging them up."
  • "Do whatever you want to the Women and Children, just leave me alone!"
  • "Anna Nicole Smith was one of the finest actresses ever seen."
More will be added as I think of them, or feel free to add your own in the comments.

Comments

"Tha hardest part of cooking the vegetables is getting the wheelchair into the pot....."

Salagatle!
Anonymous said…
"A blow job? No thanks."

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?