Open for questions.
I've decided to make this blog a bit more accessible to all you lovely people out there in webland.. Should you have any questions you'd like me to answer then feel free to drop me a line and I'll post the questions and answers on here for you all to enjoy.
Comments
wanna see something that'll scare your hair white? so it's totally unrelated but... well... right up your alley if you have a few minutes for the videos...
http://gawker.com/345563/tom-cruise-uncut-the-freedom-medal-award-ceremony#c3740500
three different videos and none less scary than the last... freakin' Tom Cruise.
can I show him your nearest exit? can we make sure the paparazi are there to watch?
only, dont ask him to mind his first step, please... it'll be our secret.
where do you find this stuff, Ross? it's excellently funny...
Salagatle!
Believe it or not this is a building exactly opposite to A4E. Fortunatly it's not actually A4E as I wuould have told many of the knuckle draggers that it was the way out.
there has to be a logical reason there's a door there... I just honestly cant conceive of one.
well found, Ross... thanks.