Breasts. Tits. Hooters. Funbags. Chats. Boobs. Jigglies. Bazookas. Floppily doppilys. Ho-ho's. Call 'em what you will. Personally I'm in favour of the epithet Juggs. It's such a heartwarming word don't you think? And so it should be. It describes such heartwarming things. And not just heartwarming either, I for one know that they don't just warm my heart. But, let's not get into that. It wouldn't be a pretty picture to implant in your minds. There was a woman in the club tonight that had a pair of juggs so large it looked like she was smuggling 747 nosecones. The words that came out of my mouth when I saw her sitting were "Holy fuck, would you check out the puppies on her!" Seriously, these were huge. But not overly huge, they weren't Lolo Ferrari huge, 'cos that's just wrong no matter how you paint it. These were all natural, god made pillows of fun that caught my eye, not to mention other parts of my anatomy, and I couldn't ta...
Comments
I'm pissing myself laughing right now.
besides, my best friend changed her birthday because of this... lots of amazing people were born on this day.
*lol* I'm out of line, I know... a moment of peace in a world of shit is just a moment of peace in the end... why the heck aren't guys as smart and quick as you are helping us find a way to stop this stupid crap?!
I know... this is just one subject in many that winds me up...
I'll go away now... at least you were being ironic... not everyone is.