On the subject of...
Breasts. Tits. Hooters. Funbags. Chats. Boobs. Jigglies. Bazookas. Floppily doppilys. Ho-ho's. Call 'em what you will. Personally I'm in favour of the epithet Juggs. It's such a heartwarming word don't you think? And so it should be. It describes such heartwarming things. And not just heartwarming either, I for one know that they don't just warm my heart. But, let's not get into that. It wouldn't be a pretty picture to implant in your minds. There was a woman in the club tonight that had a pair of juggs so large it looked like she was smuggling 747 nosecones. The words that came out of my mouth when I saw her sitting were "Holy fuck, would you check out the puppies on her!" Seriously, these were huge. But not overly huge, they weren't Lolo Ferrari huge, 'cos that's just wrong no matter how you paint it. These were all natural, god made pillows of fun that caught my eye, not to mention other parts of my anatomy, and I couldn't ta...
Comments
Life is bareable at the best of times and unbareable at the worst. But, being a trooper and a stalwart, I struggle onwards.
I found out this week that my scooter is to be resigned to the great scrapheap in the sky, which I'm gutted about as I had big plans for my little hairdryer. But, no matter, I can always buy a new bike and not give in to the desire to go and beat seven bells of shit out of the thieving little arab who stole it.
How's you though? Still liking Quito? I hope so. All I know is that Quito has got the best end of the bargain.
Stay happy.
(Or Mum as I like to call you.)
Thanks for the comment. Nice to see you're still reading this even though it's currently as interesting as watching paint dry.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. I hope.
I did not see south America or the American northeast on your list...
I am very sorry to hear about your scooter. That is just rotten. Good to see you have a positive attitude though!!
Glad to hear you are settling in well and have taken to destitution like the trooper that you are.
If I'm honest (and I usually am, painfully so at times) I can't think of anywhere in South America I'd like to go.
If by the American north east you mean "Somewhere near me" so we can meet, consider it a given.
Pray tell, do you know me from "real" life? If so please let me know who you are.
Welcome to my blog by the way.