There's nothing like...

Putting yourself into debt to force you to get off your arse and get a job.

Which, coincidentally, is exactly what I did about an hour ago when I borrowed £800 off my dad to buy a Vespa.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOOHOOO!!!

I have always wanted one of the Hawaiian ones.
Fishman said…
Got the bike, all you need now is your own cooking show!
"Zen and the Art of Vespa"...could have been a good book, but someone already wrote it :-)
I have no idea how much money in American dollars that translates too...and I have no idea what a Vespa is, BUT, I can totally relate. I just bought a new car, my rooommate moves out at the end of the month, so I have a whole lot more bills coming than I'm used to. I'm a little nervous...I'm not used to being poor...it's going to be quite a reality check for me. No more splurging on Kenny tickets, Coach bags and wallets, a new wardrobe, or cute decorations for my room. Oh gosh...
A Vespa? Why in heavens name did u get one of those? Whats wrong with a DUcati? Aprilia? Even a bloody Suzuki for heavens sake?

Salagatle!
Anonymous said…
My thoughts exactly why oh why a vespa,You don't look like an old sad Mod.
You could have got yourself a nice bike with a wee bit of grunt rather than buzzing around on a hairdresser's hairdryer.
Anonymous said…
Dad is delighted to hear your looking for a job, so is Mammy.... happy scootering...

xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?