A place where ideas are welcomed with open arms, a place of love, peace and hope. (And dick jokes)
Pull up a chair and join me.
What could possibly have happened...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
To the sweet and innocent looking child on the right of this picture to change him into the writer of this blog? Please leave a comment if you have any kind of theory.
He was so dazzled by the curtains behind him that his body went into shock. The resulting electrical currents ran into his head causing him to forever more be cursed to a life of sharing his feelings and thoughts with the world on any and every topic? No? Och well...
Bizarre how intelligent you look back then compared to now eh? Lol!
He was influenced by the child in the left of the picture? Or he was destined to make a differance, and is? Or, he was orbed into a different time zone, underwent extreme temperature changes which altered his state of mind, was introduced to chemical substances which did more altering, and is now in a constant state of turmoil, bound by his inner innocence, and challenged by a cruel and unfogiving society. He is desperate to make the best of his lot, and in doing so needs to reduce his experiances to the written word, a skill he probably learned about the time the picture was taken, and one he luckily has not lost whilst going through this alien invasion into what was his nice quiet life, back then...
Jenny, I blame the wallpaper for the bodyshock. I did look intelligent didn't I? Goes to show you looks can be deceiving.
Max, I wasn't influenced by the child on the left (my brother) but I certainly aimed to improve my lot in an attempt to be like him. As for the lines "he was orbed into a different time zone, underwent extreme temperature changes which altered his state of mind, was introduced to chemical substances which did more altering, and is now in a constant state of turmoil, bound by his inner innocence, and challenged by a cruel and unfogiving society." Almost spot on. Hard to believe though it is I never learned to write until I left school and realised that my dyslexia was not the handicap I thought it was.
Anonymous said…
I LOVE that t-shirt you've got on, it's acers.
Anonymous said…
Hi Jenny, those curtains, with matching Duvet covers were so 70's they were ahead of there time.......
Anonymous said…
It was the NHS glasses.. You're pretty lucky.. I've seen kids who wore those turn out MUCH worse!
God bless the NHS fairies.
Anonymous said…
awww u were so cute what happened to ya lmao jk babe miss ya hope to catch up soon love on ya. Boo
I've decided to make this blog a bit more accessible to all you lovely people out there in webland.. Should you have any questions you'd like me to answer then feel free to drop me a line and I'll post the questions and answers on here for you all to enjoy.
Breasts. Tits. Hooters. Funbags. Chats. Boobs. Jigglies. Bazookas. Floppily doppilys. Ho-ho's. Call 'em what you will. Personally I'm in favour of the epithet Juggs. It's such a heartwarming word don't you think? And so it should be. It describes such heartwarming things. And not just heartwarming either, I for one know that they don't just warm my heart. But, let's not get into that. It wouldn't be a pretty picture to implant in your minds. There was a woman in the club tonight that had a pair of juggs so large it looked like she was smuggling 747 nosecones. The words that came out of my mouth when I saw her sitting were "Holy fuck, would you check out the puppies on her!" Seriously, these were huge. But not overly huge, they weren't Lolo Ferrari huge, 'cos that's just wrong no matter how you paint it. These were all natural, god made pillows of fun that caught my eye, not to mention other parts of my anatomy, and I couldn't ta...
Ah well, it would appear that comments I made in this post got the goat of someone within the power structure of the club. And how do I know this? Well, two days ago I received a letter from the club informing me that I am no longer welcome. Boo Hoo, my heart is broken... Is it fuck... I give less than a shit. To end this post I'm going to make a small prediction by quoting Robert Plant. Your time is gonna come...
Comments
Bizarre how intelligent you look back then compared to now eh? Lol!
Salagatle!
I grew more than six inches.
Jenny,
I blame the wallpaper for the bodyshock. I did look intelligent didn't I? Goes to show you looks can be deceiving.
Max,
I wasn't influenced by the child on the left (my brother) but I certainly aimed to improve my lot in an attempt to be like him. As for the lines "he was orbed into a different time zone, underwent extreme temperature changes which altered his state of mind, was introduced to chemical substances which did more altering, and is now in a constant state of turmoil, bound by his inner innocence, and challenged by a cruel and unfogiving society." Almost spot on. Hard to believe though it is I never learned to write until I left school and realised that my dyslexia was not the handicap I thought it was.
God bless the NHS fairies.