For the attention of...
The board of programmers at the BBC.
I have a question for you... Why in gods name was the Crufts dog show on for two hours today?
Who gives a fuck about crufts? No-one I know and that's for damn sure. I'm sure that there are people who do give a fuck about Crufts but I'm just as sure if they cared enough they'd go to the show themselves.
I have a question for you... Why in gods name was the Crufts dog show on for two hours today?
Who gives a fuck about crufts? No-one I know and that's for damn sure. I'm sure that there are people who do give a fuck about Crufts but I'm just as sure if they cared enough they'd go to the show themselves.
Comments
For what it's worth, I have no idea what you are on about, but if it's really just a dog show, well then, it's right up there with Survivor and the other mindless reality shows, isn't it? As for you, young Ross, your time would be better spent writing, for us, and for you. Toss the TV, or better still, have the glass cleaned and use it as a fish tank...
Salagatle!
It's always good to see an old school compadre visit my blog.
So, gonna let me know what your name is?
Crufts is far less interesting than bike racing, I've yet to see a dog that's capable of running at 200mph...