So it really does end. And you let it.. I'm in no position to judge, as I don't really know you, but I do know I would have followed her. I would have made some kind of attempt. For God's sake man, she's still out there.
I remember reading, a while ago, on this very blog of the ending of said relationship...now we know what fully happened. As Max says, I would have followed her if it was me. Do you have any contact details for her? Maybe it's still an option?
I've decided to make this blog a bit more accessible to all you lovely people out there in webland.. Should you have any questions you'd like me to answer then feel free to drop me a line and I'll post the questions and answers on here for you all to enjoy.
Breasts. Tits. Hooters. Funbags. Chats. Boobs. Jigglies. Bazookas. Floppily doppilys. Ho-ho's. Call 'em what you will. Personally I'm in favour of the epithet Juggs. It's such a heartwarming word don't you think? And so it should be. It describes such heartwarming things. And not just heartwarming either, I for one know that they don't just warm my heart. But, let's not get into that. It wouldn't be a pretty picture to implant in your minds. There was a woman in the club tonight that had a pair of juggs so large it looked like she was smuggling 747 nosecones. The words that came out of my mouth when I saw her sitting were "Holy fuck, would you check out the puppies on her!" Seriously, these were huge. But not overly huge, they weren't Lolo Ferrari huge, 'cos that's just wrong no matter how you paint it. These were all natural, god made pillows of fun that caught my eye, not to mention other parts of my anatomy, and I couldn't ta...
Ah well, it would appear that comments I made in this post got the goat of someone within the power structure of the club. And how do I know this? Well, two days ago I received a letter from the club informing me that I am no longer welcome. Boo Hoo, my heart is broken... Is it fuck... I give less than a shit. To end this post I'm going to make a small prediction by quoting Robert Plant. Your time is gonna come...
Comments
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Salagatle!
I'm afraid it did end. Sad though I am that it ended the way it did.
My feelings on why I had to let it end like that is a post in itself.
One that I may write at some point...
Normal service is resuming! Yippee!
For why you breathing a sigh of relief.
She was not fur ye. That is all.
*makes a huffy face, tosses her hair and flounces away*
Thanks for sharing that with us. You rock mah socks Ross.
Right back to the disgusting toilet habits and abuse now is it? hehe.
Lesley x