While we're kinda on the subject...
Ever since I first saw The Matrix in the movies I've wanted a screensaver that did the whole green code thing and now I've got one thanks to Kelly Software.
It's a great screensaver that runs well, even on my bag of nails PC, has smooth graphics with a multicoloured code option and there is also the option of playing music when the screensaver kicks in.
To download The Matrix screensaver click here.
It's a great screensaver that runs well, even on my bag of nails PC, has smooth graphics with a multicoloured code option and there is also the option of playing music when the screensaver kicks in.
To download The Matrix screensaver click here.
Comments
I hear the movie is supposed to be Plato's allegory of the cave.
Having never read Plato's allegory of the cave I spent a couple of hours doing some reading on it and can see why the comparison is made.