Not only, but also...
Not only did I add a couple of new thangs to the blog today I also hied over to IMDB and put all my DVD's into it. What use this is I don't know. I did want to put a list of DVD's I own onto my blog but there isn't a widget to allow me to do this. The best I can do is to tell you to click here to see the list of my DVD's.
I also watched the following DVD's.
But no matter, I'll get my stuff organised for Dublin tomorrow and will forget about my employment situation until I return from pissing it up in Ireland with the bearded one.
I also watched the following DVD's.
- 50 First Dates.
- The Longest Yard.
- Vanilla Sky.
But no matter, I'll get my stuff organised for Dublin tomorrow and will forget about my employment situation until I return from pissing it up in Ireland with the bearded one.
Comments