On a bus...

..."So I was like, naw. And she was like, Aye. And I was like, away and fuck off radge. And she was like, aye d'ye think so? And I was like, aye ah fucking know so. And she was like, Dinnae think so. And I was like, you'd better fuck off or I'll glass yeh ya fuckin whore. And she was like, calling me a whore aye? And I was like, aye ah um ya manky wee slag. And she was like, ootside then ya tart. And I was like, C'moan then bitch. And she was like, 'moan then. And I was like, 'moan then. And she was like, 'moan then. And I was like, right now then. And she was like, 'moan then. And I was like, ootside then radge. And she was like, 'moan then."

It was at this point in the conversation between the two teenage girls that I felt I should interject. I tapped the girl who was speaking on the shoulder and she turned her head around and said, "What?"

"If you insist on talking," I said, "Please, do everyone a favour and do it somewhere else. If I hear "And she was like" one more time I'll punch you in the back of the head so hard that the only thing "you'll be like" is a coma victim."

For the rest of the journey it was extremely quiet.

Comments

And here in SA, they have such fun to look forward to...once the Govt gets its unionised finger out and actually puts a public transport system in place that works for everyone... :-)
Anonymous said…
Shit man, I so miss the late and great night buses of Edinburgh,there was always endless fun to be had......you want a fight. no problem ,some bawbag at the back will help, you want a boiled sweet, no problem ,some cute old deer who smells a bit like Tynecastles lavs will help. you want a bit pash, no problem..well not if your into some wee crack skank with red bits on her arms.ahh the memories.
how are you buddy???????Dougie H

Popular posts from this blog

On the subject of...

Open for questions.

Shiny shiny shiny...