Regular readers of this blog...

Will probably sigh and bang their heads on their collective desks and wonder why I'm about to stumble into another story that I never finish. And to defend myself, I can say only this...

"A big guy did it and ran away, there was a fire, earthquake, flood... Take your pick, just realise that it's not my fault!"

I'm not sure if I should get your hopes up by posting it up on here, only to drop it like a shit covered marshmallow in a couple of days time. If you would like to read it then please leave a comment saying "Show us the fucking story you lazy cunt!"

(Only this response will merit a yes vote so no poofing out and just writing "Yes, post it." Or anything else for that matter.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...