Armani, Givenchy and Malawi...

This years fashion must have isn't available to most people. It's not available at your local department store, you'll have problems finding them in Harrods and there is absolutely no chance you'll get one at Harvey Nichols.

Why? Well, because this years fashion accessory is an orphan from a third world country.

Comments

Anyone wanting one can contact me. How many do you want?

I can fill a 747.....


Salagatle!
Ross Douglas said…
I see a possible career in this for you max.

Think of the possibilities. You ship 'em I'll sell em.
jenny said…
I want one. I want one that will match my handbag and my shoes.

Actually scratch that I'm just a sucker for a bairn so send 'em all to me. As wise old Scottish women say "It's only another cup o water in the soup".

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...