Over the last few days...
I've had a lot of time to give consideration to what I should do next in my life after getting sacked from that place that I used to work at... Ahem, once again, no names, no pack drill...
I have been toying with the idea of doing some kind of writing to make some extra cash and have come to the conclusion that if I want to write properly I really should find a course where I can learn how to do it properly.
So while I'm in Dublin next week I'll be absorbing as much culture as possible with a mind to submitting some articles to tourist magazines and suchlike. This will serve a double purpose...
I have been toying with the idea of doing some kind of writing to make some extra cash and have come to the conclusion that if I want to write properly I really should find a course where I can learn how to do it properly.
So while I'm in Dublin next week I'll be absorbing as much culture as possible with a mind to submitting some articles to tourist magazines and suchlike. This will serve a double purpose...
- I'll get some practice at writing for the mass market.
- I'll develop a new style of writing.
Comments
See ya tonight!