My dear mother...

Doesn't have a clue...

Now before you all jump to the conclusion that I think my mother is unintelligent; Please, calm down. I'm not saying that. That isn't the intention of that statement. Your perception however, may have been that that line was a dig at my mother. All that line is is a small introduction to this post. It's just my way of writing. You'll get used to it.

Anyhoo... My Mother doesn't have a clue. About how much I love her.

Comments

2 true.....

Salagatle!
Stuart Douglas said…
You wee sweetie, you :)
Watch it, Aunty P...he wants something... :-)
jenny said…
We all know how much you love your mother! We all love your mother! And I love her even more now...cause I know what she did!

Go Mrs D!!!
Ok, so tell the rest of us what she did...
Ross Douglas said…
She tidied my house.

Anyone that can do that deserves a medal.

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...