I almost slept in...

For work today.

Which may not seem like much of a thing to go telling the world about. Until you consider that I wasn't due into work until 4pm. How bad is that? Should I be ashamed? If so, tough titty Kitty, I'm not ashamed. If anything, I'm proud.

Yes, you read that right... I'm proud... Proud of the fact that I slept half the day away... Proud of the fact that I stayed up all night and played on the X-box... Proud that I was kept awake and buzzing by the two nice big lines of speed I partook of during the Scotland match last night.

If you find this a shocking thing to admit to then you should be ashamed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
tell me you never took speed please for the love of god......

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...