Dublin bound.

On Monday I'm flying out to Dublin to see my cousin Angie.

I'll be taking a note book and my camera to document my small trip and will blog on it all when I return. I may also use some of my notes to write some articles on Dublin and send them to travel magazines in the hope of getting them published.

Comments

Give my wee sister a big kiss for me, will you?

While you're there, why don't you see if Johnny Foxie's is looking for a professional bartender? Great place, I'm sure you'll agree, and if you can get in there it'll look great on your CV...

Travel safe, Cuzz...
Ross Douglas said…
Rest assured Steve-O I'll give angie a big kiss from you.

Say hello to all out there in the land of life changing views and warm hearted people.

(We're off to Johnny Fox's for a meal while we're there and I will be re-attempting to eat all of thier seafood platter. It may have beat me last time but this time I shall be victorious!)

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...