A small side-project.

Has just been initiated.

With the Edinburgh International Festival coming soon I have created a blog to document my Festival tips, tricks and adventures.

To see my small project click here.

Comments

jenny said…
I'm liking this wee side thingy of yours. It makes Edinburgh sound intresting!

I need to find a list of what's on as I am for the first time in many a moon condsidering going to see a few things. I am hoping you'll be recommending something for us!
However, you might want to consider letting us comment on the new blog as well I'm sure you might get a few looking to ask questions.
Makes me wish I was there....{sigh}.. and here I am in wintry, though sun-shiny, Jo'burg...

And yes, the new blog needs a Comments page.
Ross Douglas said…
As requested the new blog is now comment capable.

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?