Who you calling a wanker?
'Cos it can't be me you're talking about.
I've just finished my last wank (Click here for more synonyms for masturbating.) as I'm attempting to go a whole week without pulling on my purple passion pole.
How long this will last is an unknown. I'm guessing I'll crumble in about two hours time...
I've just finished my last wank (Click here for more synonyms for masturbating.) as I'm attempting to go a whole week without pulling on my purple passion pole.
How long this will last is an unknown. I'm guessing I'll crumble in about two hours time...
Comments
If need be, I will send you a couple of British Pounds towards the effort.
I am sure some of the other commentators here will do the same.
Salagatle!
Only a couple? to get laid? This isn't the 1800's max.
After all nothing but wanking for what is it now?...6 years?...the mere sniff of female genitalia will have you regressing back to pubescent school boy status in no time!
Salagatle!