Surely it's a bad sign...

I generally don't keep a track of what day it is, let alone what date it is, so you can imagine my surprise when I got into work today and took a look at the calendar and realised that today was the sixth of June two thousand and six.

Or, to put it another way, 6/6/6.

(Insert chilling music here.)

Comments

It's a symbol.
Of somethig
Well, it's not 007, nor is it 777, so it's probably 999 upside down?

Salagatle!
Anonymous said…
the expression get a life springs to mind, can't we just enjoy our lives instead of looking for doom gloom and disaster at every bloody turn.
Ross Douglas said…
The most fucked up thing about it to me was the fact that I'd been working there for exactly six years, six months and six days.

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...