Just for fun.

I've decided to have a caption contest.



To enter just leave a comment.

The best caption will win the knowledge that they made me laugh.

Comments

Directions:

1. Dress in cowboy outfit of choice.
2. Add lube can to side nozzle.
3. Press green button to start vibrat-o-matic.
Ross Douglas said…
Strictly speaking I shouldn't be allowed to enter my own caption contest but as it's my contest I make the rules.

So, here's my entry.

"While camping please remember to have a fire extinguisher to hand in case of bush fires."
Anonymous said…
New Hat $29

BBQ hire $69

The look on her face when her bush catches on fire and the
fire extiguisher is empty PRICELESS!!!!



lame I know lmao!! at first glance at the pic I thought

OOOH Puppy Dogs noses

Boo
Ross Douglas said…
And the winner is...


Chris (boo).

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...