It surely is my calling...
To make my mark on life.
And what better way to do this than to take up a cause worth fighting for?
So, I'm calling on the BBC to have Billie Piper installed as the new Dr Who. I know I may face ridicule and derision from Whovians who will possibly call for a Fatwa to be announced to put me in order, but, screw them. How much damage can a bunch of anorak wearing motherfuckers do?
Please leave a comment stating whether or not you think that Billie Piper should be made the new Dr.
And what better way to do this than to take up a cause worth fighting for?
So, I'm calling on the BBC to have Billie Piper installed as the new Dr Who. I know I may face ridicule and derision from Whovians who will possibly call for a Fatwa to be announced to put me in order, but, screw them. How much damage can a bunch of anorak wearing motherfuckers do?
Please leave a comment stating whether or not you think that Billie Piper should be made the new Dr.
Comments
Salagatle!