Remind me never...
To allow a taxi driver listen to my MP3s while he drives me to an airport. I'm not so sure I wouldn't be detained by the police under anti-terrorism laws as happened to Harraj Mann last week.
If Led Zeppelin and The Clash are seen to be terroristic in their composition I can only guess at what the Police would think of some of my current MP3 list.
I Predict a Riot. Kaiser Chiefs.
Bill Hicks (From just after the Letterman show where Hicks was censored out of the show due to "Standards and practices")
The Womb. I Disown My Country.
Fuck The Police. Public Enemy.
Bombing the L. Fun Lovin Criminals.
Blow Shit Up. Doug Stanhope.
If Led Zeppelin and The Clash are seen to be terroristic in their composition I can only guess at what the Police would think of some of my current MP3 list.
I Predict a Riot. Kaiser Chiefs.
Bill Hicks (From just after the Letterman show where Hicks was censored out of the show due to "Standards and practices")
The Womb. I Disown My Country.
Fuck The Police. Public Enemy.
Bombing the L. Fun Lovin Criminals.
Blow Shit Up. Doug Stanhope.
Comments