Never work for fuckwits.
Especially ones who pay you by cheque.
I've just been over to my bank to cash my wages cheque. Or I would have if it wasn't for the fact that my work likes to fuck me around by paying me with a cheque that isn't cashable.
Now I have to wait five days until the cheque clears. Until then it's beans on toast for yours truly.
I've just been over to my bank to cash my wages cheque. Or I would have if it wasn't for the fact that my work likes to fuck me around by paying me with a cheque that isn't cashable.
Now I have to wait five days until the cheque clears. Until then it's beans on toast for yours truly.
Comments
There is no fucking way I;ll accept a cheque that don't clear immediately.
Methinks you need to get paid in cash from now on... Stuff their cheques!
Salagatle
And here you go on about toast...ha! We sometimes had to steal a rotten slice of bread and lick the hairy green mould off it before we got caught and slapped about a bit.
Consider yourself lucky, boyo...
LOL...