Passing the time.
It's been a dull week in the life of me this week.
Nothing major has happened, there has been no drama and I've not robbed my work of a thousands of pounds in order to flee the country and start a new life on a farm in Idaho where I can raise prize winning hogs.
So, I really have nothing to write about. But as I don't want to disappoint my many readers I'll sit here and ramble before I retire to my bed. Damn, aren't you lucky?
(You really have to admire my gift for ignoring the fact that I have very few readers.)
This week I've spent most of my time playing on the XBox, reading, watching Angel and Buffy on DVD and working. I like to term this state of existence as SSDD; Same Shit Different Day.
Aside from all that excitement it's been dull and uninteresting. Should the situation change I'll let you know.
Nothing major has happened, there has been no drama and I've not robbed my work of a thousands of pounds in order to flee the country and start a new life on a farm in Idaho where I can raise prize winning hogs.
So, I really have nothing to write about. But as I don't want to disappoint my many readers I'll sit here and ramble before I retire to my bed. Damn, aren't you lucky?
(You really have to admire my gift for ignoring the fact that I have very few readers.)
This week I've spent most of my time playing on the XBox, reading, watching Angel and Buffy on DVD and working. I like to term this state of existence as SSDD; Same Shit Different Day.
Aside from all that excitement it's been dull and uninteresting. Should the situation change I'll let you know.
Comments
Love Momma