In a remarkable display of self control...
I haven't had a joint for two weeks.
(Insert round of applause here.)
(There now follows a small speech.)
Thank you, thank you... I couldn't have done it without the help of Lothian and Borders Police force, who busted one of the largest drug hauls this side of the sixties a couple of weeks ago. I'd like to thank Delia True who introduced me to the music of Elliot Smith through one of her posts on her blog. I'd also like to thank my Ex-girlfriend Jennifer Young, who if it wasn't for her ripping my heart out my arsehole I'd never have attempted to smoke myself into oblivion. And finally I'd like to thank the people whom I've met in my lucid dreams over the last couple of weeks as I've slept the untroubled sleep of the clean and sober.
Thank you one and all.
(Insert round of applause here.)
(There now follows a small speech.)
Thank you, thank you... I couldn't have done it without the help of Lothian and Borders Police force, who busted one of the largest drug hauls this side of the sixties a couple of weeks ago. I'd like to thank Delia True who introduced me to the music of Elliot Smith through one of her posts on her blog. I'd also like to thank my Ex-girlfriend Jennifer Young, who if it wasn't for her ripping my heart out my arsehole I'd never have attempted to smoke myself into oblivion. And finally I'd like to thank the people whom I've met in my lucid dreams over the last couple of weeks as I've slept the untroubled sleep of the clean and sober.
Thank you one and all.
Comments
P.S How much do we all love Momma Douglas???!!!