Lazy ways and lazy days.

Today has been one of those days where getting out my bed was low on my list of priorities. Unless I was going for a piss that is. But that's a given.

My days of lying in a soggy bed covered in my own piss are gone and forgotten. Never to return until I'm resident in an old folks home and I don't need to worry about who's going to change the sheets the next morning. That's something to look forward to... Waking up in the morning and yelling at a nurse "Hey, I'm covered in piss, change the sheets and give me a sponge bath!"

It's been too cold today to venture out my warm bed. In fact if it wasn't for the fact I had a virus in my computer I wanted to remove you wouldn't be reading this now.

Now though, the virus has been safely removed and I'm off back to my bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the subject of...

Open for questions.

They say...