Where are all the good men dead?
In the heart or in the head?
Personally I think I'm dead in the heart department more than in the head. I read too much to be dead in the head. But the heart? That's a different kettle of fish.
It began one sunny day at a harbor not far from where I used to work. That was the day my heart was shattered. Her name isn't important, her actions were.
Did her choice break me? Was her breaking my heart the thing that set me off on this path that I'm on? Fucked if I know. But I'm damn sure that her actions were the catalyst for me slowly, but surely, losing my ability to love.
I know that may sound a tad melodramatic but it is honestly how I feel. No bullshit.
Personally I think I'm dead in the heart department more than in the head. I read too much to be dead in the head. But the heart? That's a different kettle of fish.
It began one sunny day at a harbor not far from where I used to work. That was the day my heart was shattered. Her name isn't important, her actions were.
Did her choice break me? Was her breaking my heart the thing that set me off on this path that I'm on? Fucked if I know. But I'm damn sure that her actions were the catalyst for me slowly, but surely, losing my ability to love.
I know that may sound a tad melodramatic but it is honestly how I feel. No bullshit.
Comments
Love Ya!
I'm just glad there's thousands of miles of ocean and African continent between us, or Jen and I might have to get a room... ROTFL...