Recent Listening & Reading.

A list of what I have been listening to this last week or so...
  • U2. The Joshua Tree.
  • James Brown. Soul & Funky.
  • Jamiroquai. A Funk Odyssey.
  • Travis. The Man Who.
  • Nirvana. Nevermind.
  • Zero 7. Another Late Night.
  • Swingers. Vol 1 & 2.
  • The Eagles. Hotel California.
  • Mike Oldfield. Tubular Bells II.
  • Neil Young. Harvest.
  • Bob Marley & The Wailers. Legend.
  • Collective Soul. Blender.
  • American Music Club. California.
  • American Music Club. Mercury.
And a list of what I've been reading this week.
  • Monty Pythons Flying Circus. The Complete Unexpurgated Scripts of the Original TV Series.
And also a list of what I books I plan on reading as and when I have the time spare.
  • Wilbur Smith. Blue Horizon.
  • Stephen E. Ambrose. Citizen Soldiers.
  • Richard Adams. Maia.
  • Graham Phillips. Act of God.
  • Frederick Forsyth. Avenger.
A special thanks is due to Karen for getting me to dig out the American Music Club CD's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the subject of...

Open for questions.

Shiny shiny shiny...