Search This Blog

10/24/2005

My ideal woman.

Ok folks. You asked for it so here goes...

My ideal woman would.
  • Make me feel Love like I had never been in love before.
  • Love me like she had never been in love.
  • Enrage me to the point of madness.
  • Be absolutely open to everything and anything. Ideas, beliefs etc etc.
  • Never shy away from saying the things no-one says.
  • Be honest.
  • Realize that my past made me who I am and accept it as unalterable.
  • Have a nice smile.
  • Make me laugh.
  • Correct me if she thinks I'm wrong and realize it doesn't really matter.
  • Be warm and caring.
  • Appreciate that life is the one joke that we'll never know the punchline to.
  • Laugh at the absurdity of arguing.
And that's about all I can think of just now. I may add things later as I think of them.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Sounds just like me!! lol. Maybe that's why we're friends though...