My ideal woman.

Ok folks. You asked for it so here goes...

My ideal woman would.
  • Make me feel Love like I had never been in love before.
  • Love me like she had never been in love.
  • Enrage me to the point of madness.
  • Be absolutely open to everything and anything. Ideas, beliefs etc etc.
  • Never shy away from saying the things no-one says.
  • Be honest.
  • Realize that my past made me who I am and accept it as unalterable.
  • Have a nice smile.
  • Make me laugh.
  • Correct me if she thinks I'm wrong and realize it doesn't really matter.
  • Be warm and caring.
  • Appreciate that life is the one joke that we'll never know the punchline to.
  • Laugh at the absurdity of arguing.
And that's about all I can think of just now. I may add things later as I think of them.

Comments

jenny said…
Sounds just like me!! lol. Maybe that's why we're friends though...

Popular posts from this blog

On the subject of...

Open for questions.

Shiny shiny shiny...