I still have no idea...
What design to put onto the T-Shirt that I donated to the winner of my 10,000th hit competition.
No doubt Karen, version 1.0, will be disappointed that I haven't had any dazzlingly brilliant idea suitable for being displayed over her chest for all the world to see.
The idea of doing a shirt with the logo "I hit that Cnut 10,000 times" occurred to me but I quickly dismissed it as crap.
Apologies are due to Karen for having to wait so long for her prize.
No doubt Karen, version 1.0, will be disappointed that I haven't had any dazzlingly brilliant idea suitable for being displayed over her chest for all the world to see.
The idea of doing a shirt with the logo "I hit that Cnut 10,000 times" occurred to me but I quickly dismissed it as crap.
Apologies are due to Karen for having to wait so long for her prize.
Comments
I sent you a picture to ahow your friend at work. (Who is probably as freaked out, at your attempts to wed me off like a mailorder husband, as I am)
P.S
You met Karen years ago.
And in future Karen should you delete a comment I'll post it for all the world to see. :-D