Another Grand.
This blog has now breached 11,000 hits.
I'm staggred that so many people would find my life interesting enough to pay a visit.
A big THANKS goes out to everyone of you...
... I would offer to buy you all a drink but I'm fucked if I'm stumping up for 10,998 rum and cokes and 2 bottles of still water for my mother and my sister... Maybe I'll just get my mum and my sister the water.
I'm staggred that so many people would find my life interesting enough to pay a visit.
A big THANKS goes out to everyone of you...
... I would offer to buy you all a drink but I'm fucked if I'm stumping up for 10,998 rum and cokes and 2 bottles of still water for my mother and my sister... Maybe I'll just get my mum and my sister the water.
Comments