Blast from the past.

I have just recieved an E-mail from someone from my past.

The strange thing is that earlier today I had a brief memory of this person.

Comments

So do we have to drag it out of you? Who is it, and what influence did this person have on you?
Ross Douglas said…
It was a girl I knew from working at Edinburgh Zoo.
What influence did she have on me? She got me mad, made me drink too much and played with my heart like a kitten plays with a ball of string.
Hhmmmm....now where have I heard that one before? Oh, that's right...just about all of them do that at some point...
Anonymous said…
the kitten says he beat the crap out of my boyfriend i think i was quite well behaved really
Ross Douglas said…
I didn't beat the shit out your boyfriend. Or I can't remember doing so anyway. It was a long time ago.

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?