Ready for another fun filled night.
Well, I'm off to work again. Lucky me.
I'll post something tonight for all of you to get your teeth into. If you have teeth that is. You may be some new hybrid alien/human beast who slurps its food rather than chewing. A bit like a pensioner who can only have steak if they whack it into a blender and hit the button normally used to make smoothies. And speaking of pensioners who need to eat through a straw...
I'm off to work.
Stay happy.
I'll post something tonight for all of you to get your teeth into. If you have teeth that is. You may be some new hybrid alien/human beast who slurps its food rather than chewing. A bit like a pensioner who can only have steak if they whack it into a blender and hit the button normally used to make smoothies. And speaking of pensioners who need to eat through a straw...
I'm off to work.
Stay happy.
Comments