No comment.

I have absolutely no idea what to write about tonght. None. Not a jot, iota or clue. This is possibly as I have nothing to write about, but I'm no professional so don't quote me on that. I think it may be down to the fact that I spent exactly 1 hour and 47 minutes stuck on a freezing cold bus while I trudged out to gorebridge to visit my Mother.

I don't resent having to visit my Mum, far from it. (I have to say that. She reads this.)
I do, however, resent having to deal with ignorant bus drivers who chew your head off for asking a perfectly civilised question. As one bus driver did to me today. All I asked was "Does this bus go to gorebridge?" To which I got the rather curt reply of "Does it say gorebridge on the front?"
"No" I replied, "But it says India on the tyres, so can you drop me off at gorebridge on the way?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?