I have, For a while,

Toyed with the idea of making a porn video for the net.

Ewww. You may think, and you'd be perfectly normal to have this thought. Me, naked, is not a nice image to have in your head. You may get the urge to try to remove the mental image with a household drill but please resist this urge and the memory will fade. Given time, and a half decent psychiatrist...

I've expressed this urge to quite a few women in the last couple of months and strangely enough none have been all too keen on the idea. Perhaps I'm setting my standards too high. Fuck knows how. I can't lower them anymore than they already are. I'd be propositioning chicks in a nursing home.

Maybe I should join an adult meeting site along the lines of fuckbuddy and try looking for a bored housewife. A kinky older business woman would also be welcomed. A large breasted brunette in a nurse uniform would be even more welcomed. Anything, as long as it is human and not attached to an oxygen bottle and doesn't dribble and drool excessively.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Banned?