Lessons learned from life.

Certain things in life are often said to be foolproof but as the saying goes... "Nothing is foolproof to a smart enough fool."
It was this thought that inspired me to put a little time into the thought that people who have a passion for something should be paid for doing just that. No matter how inept they are at it.

Take me for example. I love to write my thoughts and ideas out and share them with people that want to read them. Trust me when I say I'm under no illusions that I am a writer in the same vein as Robert Louis Stevenson, Sir Walter Scott or irvine welsh *see endnote*
But I do at times hit upon wisdom that is comparable to the greatest writers in the history of the world and that is why I should be paid to sit here in front of my PC and type whatever comes to my mind. Just like I have done with this little screed.

All I need now is to find out where to send the bill.








*Actually I do think I'm a better writer than irvine welsh, That's why he doesn't get any capitals in his name. Fuck him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...