Insert glib & witty remark here.

A while ago, as posted here, I took steps towards learning how to lucid dream.

I've been using the techniques I found, through research & testimonials, since last November. In that time I have certainly been more aware of when I am in a dream and have, at times, been able to take a certain amount of control over my dreamworld.

Last night as I slept I dreamt that I was conversing with someone in German. Now, I don't actually speak German so I couldn't be 100% certain that it was German at all. It may have been just my subconscious projection of what German sounds like. Or perhaps it is a subconscious memory of German words heard throughout my life. Whatever it was if I had heard someone speaking that language in that way I'd place money on it being German.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...