Lucid Dreaming - Wikibooks

Lucid Dreaming - Wikibooks

Can you imagine... Being a dolphin swimming in the seas? Having the ability to fly? Being able to To "Enter the Matrix?"

Lucid dreaming sounds like fun to me.
Having read a lot of this wiki on practices with which to lucid dream I'll be giving it a go tonight.
I'll keep a diary of my lucid dreams and post the goings on.


I Wrote the above roughly five hours ago and have been reading about methods to enable lucid dreaming since then. Well, apart from the four times I stopped to look at porn and Wank off, but that's another story.

2:29am and I am about to roll a joint and roll through to my bed. I must remember a few things.
  1. Relax and know that I can tap into my brain while my body sleeps.
  2. Do a reality check if I am unsure whether I am awake, or I am dreaming that I am.
  3. Remember that these things take time to become as controlable as testimonials on the wiki say they do.
  4. Enjoy the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open for questions.

On the subject of...

Shiny shiny shiny...